If you are planning to pursue your post-graduation from the United States, UberGrad has the resources you need in your “5 Steps to US Study”
- Research your options-
- First of all one needs to decide on whether he is willing to study in a state university or a private one. Generally extremely qualified students prefer a state college. Although, if you select a private university for pursuing your M.S., ensure that it is accredited from a reputed association. There is no standard design for positioning schools in the USA; therefore any school that meets your prerequisites is the best for you.
- As recommended, begin your examination 18-19 months before the session you need to enroll to. This is on the grounds that, it’ll give you an opportunity to comprehend what is the qualification criteria for the college and subsequently get readied for the same as far as GPA, standardized test criteria, and so forth are considered.
- Course – You unquestionably should have a course at the top of the priority list which you need to select, however doing your fundamental examination over what is the pattern and what sort of occupations the general population in that industry is getting will not harm. Investigating about the colleges will likewise give you a thought regarding the finance that you’ll need to arrange consequently making you quiet aware of the essential necessities of studying abroad.
- Finance your studies-
Below is the list of expenses that you may have to bear for pursuing your M.S. from USA-
- College Fees (comprises of 80% of your total expenses)
- Fund required before reaching US (air tickets, exam expenses, visa charges, and so on)
- Fund required after reaching US (living expenses which may vary from one city to another)
- Complete your application –
The application process can be quiet complicated as every university has a different process of application; however, below are the few things which remain intact while applying to US Universities-
- Standardized test scores (GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS)
- GPA (a good GPA always helps)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose) – If you write to impress the university professionals, you may even land in the university who has much higher test requirement than yours.
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation) – It is the recommendation letter which you have to get from your teachers or your subordinate in office in the event that you have work encounter or are a school go out.
Always finish your application in the most ideal way that could be available.
The application procedure can be quiet complicated as each college has a different procedure of application; however, underneath are the couple of things which stay in place while applying to US Universities-
• Standardized test scores (GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS)
• GPA (a great GPA dependably makes a difference)
• SOP (Statement of Purpose) – If you impress the university experts through your SOP, you may even land in the college which has much higher test necessity than yours.
• LOR (Letter of Recommendation) – It is the proposal letter which you need to get from your instructors or your subordinate in office if you have work experience or are a school go out.
- Apply for your Student Visa –
- Visa Interview Documents – Before the meeting, ensure that you have every one of your documents prepared and up to the mark. Even a little issue can make you not get your visa.
- Visa Interview questions – Visa meetings are short, the answers they need from you are – Why have you chosen USA for your further studies, by what method will you support yourself amid your studies and what are your arrangements in the wake of finishing your studies. That is it, in the event that you can inspire the questioner with your answers, your visa will be affirmed. In this way, be set up with every one of the questions that can be inquired.
- Prepare for your Departure –
We realize that shopping is at the forefront of your thoughts when looking at going to USA, however, keep in mind that you additionally need to examine about the climate and the social contrasts of the city you are moving to. Join communities for international students on online networking channels or on the college site to show signs of improvement thought of what to do and what not to do. It’ll likewise help you make a few companions before actually reaching USA. If your college sorts out pre departure orientation in your city or your close-by urban areas, then it is additionally a decent alternative for you to go to with a specific end goal to know more about your college society.