You can apply to US Universities in 2 ways- Online or Offline which depends on the university you are applying to. Almost all the universities have the online application process but some may only accept offline application. While applying offline, you need to download the paper application from the university website and then send your documents to the university graduate office. Different universities have different requirements so visit the university website to get a list of all the requirements.
Below is the list of documents required for the application process –
- DD/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online)
- Recommendation letters (from 3 lecturers) – one letter from each lecturer.
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS Score Xerox. (Also you have to report the test scores officially)
- Transcripts (Bachelor’s Degree).
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate (If available)
- SSC/10th or Equivalent Certificate
- 12th/ intermediate or Equivalent certificates
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
- Study certificate or Job experience certificate
- Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
- Copies and proofs of all your other activities (Ex. Paper presentations, your organizing skills in your symposiums etc.)
- Other documents you have.
- WES Evaluation (If the university requires)
*the above information has been gathered from various sources, and it may differ from time to time. The Opinions expressed are not necessarily of Ubergrad in particular.